Here are just some of the services we can connect you with, right at home:
- Home repair and modification
- Light housekeeping
- Any help and care needed at home
- Financial services
- Legal services
- Mental health
- Social activities and outings
- Temporary care, your house or ours
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Pet care
- Laundry/dry cleaning
How we select and test affiliates
To make sure you are connected to quality businesses, services and organizations you can trust, our Aging Enriched Network Affiliates must meet and agree to the following conditions:
- Believe in the Lutheran Homes of Michigan mission and values
- Accept theAging Enriched Network’s customer service commitment.
- Provide free estimates.
- Guarantee your work and/or product.
- Have at least one of the following while visiting the senior’s home:
a. Visible company photo identification
c. Marked Vehicle
- Pass a Better Business Bureau reference check.
- Guarantee a maximum of 24-hour response time once your information is forwarded to an affiliate.
- Contracts that have a minimum 14 point font for easy reading.
- Written estimates including total cost with clause that final cost will not exceed 10 percent of cost estimate without additional written approval.
- Aware and willing to have the Aging Enriched Network conduct follow-up calls to monitor response and for quality control.
To make sure our Aging Enriched Network Affiliates are of the highest quality, we automatically call back every person that calls us for help and conduct a brief quality survey so we are sure to catch and correct less than excellent service.
We also use this call to make sure the issue was resolved, and to see if there are any other issues or needs.